Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Month, A New Theme!

Happy September, everybody! While there were only three votes for September's theme, we had a tie breaker and this month's theme is... HIME-LOLI! Thanks to everybody who voted and, indeed, to all my readers! There won't be a poll for the next while because I was actually smart and planned for October and November. Those being my busiest months (NaNo prep and NaNoWriMo), I planned ahead.

Coincidentally, this is also my birthday month, so there maybe some silliness with me wearing tiaras. It's a weakness. No matter how classic or punk I am, I'm a Sweet Potato Queen at heart (I'll talk about them later in the month) and I adore tiaras!

Since I was a slackass, today is going to be a catch-up day. I'll post the last of my posts for the August party theme and report on the sewing project, which has by no means reached its conclusion, but will probably be on hold for the foreseeable future (meaning the next couple weeks).

For those of you going back to school, I wish you lots of brain power to study on and lots of happy memories for later. To everyone, I wish you lots of luck, love and living space! Remember, I'm no expert, I'm learning as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment