Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Where I've been

So, why haven't I posted in so long?

Quite simply, real life trumped the rest of the world.

I haven't been able to do much of anything, and my co-ords haven't been anything worthy of showing off to people. With some luck, that will change. I have a better petticoat for one thing and, for another, a better skirt (though I still lack an appropriate blouse). In January, a dear friend died mysteriously and shockingly. So, for the longest time, I haven't felt like posting anything of substance.

Well, I'm going to try and change that soon. Tomorrow, I'm going to begin posting again, starting with, I think, a top ten wishlist of lifestyle Loli-able things I crave, memes on fashion and Lolita, and histories of the things that make Lolita what it is. There may also be book/manga/music reviews and other things, like the return of the Party Planning Posts, but that will come about when the mood strikes me.

Love ya!

Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment